Monday, December 12, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

It really is a very merry Christmas. The Christmas spirit came a little late for me this year but boy, when it did, it came full blast! I have had such a blast this year and have so many things to be thankful for that it is just plain impossible to not get caught up in the revelry and spirit of the season.

I was down for about 3 days with some stomach bug or food poisoning (not sure what it was) and all my plans for baking and shopping for gifts went down the drain.  I had to make up for lost time which made me CRAZY! haha  I spent the 23rd walking in a coma in the mall to finish my holiday shopping. 


Nevertheless, I found perfect gifts for the wonderful people in my life.  I had a grand old time stuffing my face with scrumptious food.  I had the best time with both my families and I have new memories to cherish and remember.

Merry Christmas! 







No comments: