Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy 3rd!!!

Releasing a big stinky fart in front of each other is a sign that a couple has achieved true intimacy.  You should be able to release a joyful, exuberant and outrageously loud fart in the same room (preferably on the same bed) as your significant other without feeling any shame.

E mastered this principle of couple intimacy w/in a couple of years of being boyfriend and girlfriend.  I, on the other hand, took my time and waited until we were married for at least six months.  But I could now hold my own against any of his attacks, whether silent, loud, stinky or extra stinky.

What's the point?  It's our 3rd wedding anniversary, while I can never get used to the dizzying aroma, I am happy I found my (wait for it...) FART-ner (Get it?!!!! nyek haha) forever.

Love you very much!

No comments: