Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things I Love

Good morning!!


1.  It's official.  I am a milk tea addict.

I think I might lose 10 pounds if I abstain from my current level of milk tea consumption!  Serenitea will always be my first love but Gong Cha and Share Tea are fighting for my affection now.  Oh, the perils of a fickle heart!


 

2.  My new Starbucks tumbler. 

I love Starbucks tumblers and I am so excited that it's Christmas time and my favorite Christmas themed tumblers are coming out soon.  If only my klutzy self can keep from dropping and breaking my cups.  Seriously, I dropped a new cup only an hour after I bought it and it broke.  I need a cure for clumsiness!

I love this particular tumbler because it's venti sized!  I tend to dislike the smaller ones because I'm greedy like that. hehehe


3. Cute eggs.  

I find it so cute that eggs come in so many different sizes.  The first picture shows a no weight egg leaning against an extra large egg.  If you crack them open, the no weight will have almost no yolks while the extra large will most probably have double yolks.  Fascinating!  

The second picture (left to right):  extra large, large, medium, small, extra small, peewee, no weight.

 

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: