Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekend Haul!


The last weekend brought a shower of new things, some gifted and some I bought myself. 

Little J is the first grandson on both E and my family.  Naturally, he is showered with blessings (spoiled rotten) by his doting grandparents, aunts and uncles.  My youngest sister, I, is studying in Taiwan as part of Ateneo's Junior Term Abroad program and sent some goodies over for J and I.  Thank you Shobe!!! 



I am super lucky to have a mom who has nice taste in clothes.  She bought me this blue cardigan because she knows I love cover-ups!   



My mom-in-law also had pasalubong from her vacation.  A big tote bag for all the things I drag around all day and a basic striped shirt in my favorite color.  So thoughtful of her, I started using the bag at once!  I forgot to take a picture of the nice jeans she got for J.  



I am always on the lookout for red (or anything in that palette) clothes.  My closet is filled with neutral colors like black, gray and navy blue, and I really do not have anything to wear when there are birthdays or parties we need to attend.  

I am so happy I found these three dresses this weekend.  What could be easier to wear than dresses, right?  No more struggling to match your tops and bottoms!   Major score! 



No more shopping for myself until next year! :)  Do comment if you have tips on where to buy nice gifts for the inaanak!   Time to start shopping for Christmas! 

No comments: